Become a voting member of Unity San Francisco!
What are the benefits of being a member?
- An ownership of Unity San Francisco, becoming more integrated into this vibrant and caring community
- Eligibility to become a Prayer Chaplain
- Eligibility to become a member of the Board of Trustees
- Voting rights at Membership meetings, which assures you a voice in the decisions made at Unity San Francisco
- A monthly Prayer Chaplain call
More than that, you will find that committing to this community will deepen your spiritual practice in ways that you may not suspect. There is no charge to become a member.
What are the requirements for Membership?
- Filling out a membership Application Form
- Consistent Sunday Attendance at Unity San Francisco
- History of Volunteer and Financial Support to Unity San Francisco
- Attendance in a Unity San Francisco class series determined by Rev. Ken Daigle.
Membership application forms can be found in the lobby at Unity San Francisco, so please fill one out and return it to Unity San Francisco, either in person, by email or by mail to 2222 Bush Street, San Francisco, CA 94115. You can also request an application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please see either Rev. Ken Daigle, Senior Minister, or Peggy Schaller, Administrator. They can also be reached at 415-474-0440 or email@example.com.