Unity San Francisco Prayer Chaplain Retreat
At The Mercy Center in Burlingame
Friday, August 3rd - Sunday August 5th
Have you ever thought about becoming a Prayer Chaplain? Do you have a desire to explore the power of Affirmative Prayer? Maybe you would simply like to unplug and spend time in the stillness. Each year, Unity San Francisco's Prayer Chaplains gather in retreat to dive deep into prayer and spend time in the stillness - and you're invited to join us for our annual Prayer Chaplain Retreat at the beautiful Mercy Center in Burlingame!
This retreat is open to anyone who is interested in deepening their understanding and use of prayer - you do not need to be a Prayer Chaplain to attend. If you are interested in becoming a Prayer Chaplain, Rev. DeeAnn's class, The Three Faces of God (which will run for three weeks from July 19th - August 2nd) is a prerequisite.
The tuition for this three-day retreat is $375 per person, plus an additional $30 for the Prayer Chaplain Workbook (only needed if you wish to become a Prayer Chaplain). Tuition includes:
- Interactive and substantive workshops from Friday evening through midday Sunday
- A private room for two nights
- Access to the beautiful grounds at Mercy Center for meditation, time in nature, and quiet reflection
- Healthy, delicious meals, starting with dinner on Friday through lunch on Sunday
- A closing ritual on the last day of the retreat
A deposit of $125, which is fully refundable until June 15th, will guarantee your space at the retreat; the remaining $250 balance is due on July 1st.
To discover additional information on the amenities at The Mercy Center, please visit their website, located by clicking here.
- To pay the full balance of your tuition online, you can do so via PayPal by clicking here.
- If you would like to pay your deposit online, please click here.
- If you have already paid your deposit and would like to pay the remainder of your tuition, please click here.
- To donate to the Prayer Chaplain Scholarship Fund, please click here.