Unity San Francisco Prayer Retreat
At The Mercy Center in Burlingame
Friday, June 7th @ 5:30 PM - Sunday, June 9th @ 3:00 PM
Interested in deepening your prayer practice? Need some time to yourself in a quiet, restful, and spiritual space? Curious about what it means to be a Prayer Chaplain?
Unplug for a few days and join Unity San Francisco for a weekend of rest, prayer, and contemplation. Rejuvenate yourself with healthy food, beautiful grounds, time to unwind, prayer, laughter, silence, and deep heart connections.
The retreat is open to anyone who is interested in deepening their understanding and use of prayer - you do not need to be a Prayer Chaplain to attend. However, if you are interested in becoming a Prayer Chaplain, this retreat and Rev. DeeAnn's class, The Power of YES! - Praying with Others (offered Saturdays July 20th and 27th from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM), is a prerequisite.
The tuition for this three-day retreat is $395 per person, plus an additional $30 for the Prayer Chaplain Workbook (only needed if you wish to become a Prayer Chaplain). Tuition includes:
- Interactive and substantive workshops from Friday evening through midday Sunday (Special guest Rev. Linda
- Martella-Whitsett of Silent Unity will join us for a Saturday workshop)
- A private room for two nights
- Access to the beautiful grounds at Mercy Center for meditation, time in nature, and quiet reflection
- Healthy, delicious meals, starting with dinner on Friday through lunch on Sunday
- A closing ritual on the last day of the retreat
A deposit of $145, due by April 17th, will guarantee your space at the retreat; the remaining $250 balance is due by May 5th. You can make these payments at Unity San Francisco via cash, check, credit card, or through PayPal by using the links below. Contact Rev. DeeAnn (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our office (email@example.com) for additional information.
To discover additional information on the amenities at The Mercy Center, please visit their website by clicking here.
- To pay the full balance of your tuition online, you can do so via PayPal by clicking here.
- If you would like to pay your deposit online, please click here.
- If you have already paid your deposit and would like to pay the remainder of your tuition, please click here.
- To donate to the Prayer Chaplain Scholarship Fund, please click here.