Wednesday Evening Services
Each Wednesday, September through December 2018
7:00 - 9:00 PM
Starting with World Day of Prayer on September 12th, our Wednesday Services will run through the end of the year as a pilot program. A delightful and varied menu of offerings are brought to the community by our fabulous facilitators, and we invite you to join us for what is sure to be a wonderful autumn and winter.
For additional information about each Service, please click on the title of the Service below or visit our calendar.
- First Wednesday of the Month: The Ohm Hour, with Rev. DeeAnn Weir Morency
- Second Wednesday of the Month: Collective Wisdom, with Prayer Chaplain Tylor Krueger
- Third Wednesday of the Month: Mindful Meditation, with Rev. Ken Daigle
- Fourth Wednesday of the Month: Death Cafe: Coffee, Cake, and Conversation, with Rev. Eleesabeth Hager
- Fifth Wednesday of the Month (if applicable): Loving What Is, with Rev. Ken Daigle and Karen Ray
We hope to see you there!